Weddings + Other Events:
- To reserve your date a signed contract and non-refundable retainer are required.
- Once your date is reserved, the studio declines all other inquiries, thus all retainers are non-refundable.
- For Weddings outside of the Twin Cities area, please contact me for a travel quote.
- Wedding coverage includes high-resolution wedding day digital files & print release.
- Minnesota sales tax is applied to all wedding packages.
- Once the assignment has been completed and the disc of digital files have been delivered, Red Bird Hills does not assume any liability should any portion of the work be lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise unavailable to the client.
Portraits (Including Engagement Sessions):
- Session fee is due at the time of booking. Your session fee must be received within five days in order to secure the agreed upon time & date.
- Portrait + Engagement sessions are up to 60 minutes in length.
- Portrait + Engagement sessions are scheduled on weekdays only.
- Your session fee is non-refundable but I will reschedule once at your request. If possible, please let me know at least 48 hrs before the shoot if you must re-schedule. If the weather isn’t agreeable on the day of the session, I will gladly reschedule to another day.
- Engagement Sessions should be scheduled at least two months prior to your wedding.
- For Portrait + Engagement sessions outside of the Twin Cities area, please contact me for a travel quote.
- Once the assignment has been completed and the digital files have been delivered, Red Bird Hills does not assume any liability should any portion of the work be lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise unavailable to the client.
- All Portrait + Engagement sessions include an online gallery for viewing and ordering.
- Online gallery is available for 2 weeks.
- Payment due up front on all orders.
- Orders placed will be ready for pickup or delivery within 2-3 weeks.
- All orders are final once placed due to the personal nature of the products.
- Artistic edits are complimentary on every order placed with Red Bird Hills (including Digital Collections)
Copyright is protected by the Federal Copyright Law. It is unlawful to copy or scan any images without permission of the photographer. Even though the pictures may be of you or your child, the photographer still owns the copyright to the image. In order to control the quality of the work produced, the photographer is the only one who can crop, modify, or order any image produced at a Red Bird Hill’s wedding, portrait session, engagement session or birth. Red Bird Hills retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the photo session and reserves the right to reproduce images for portfolio, studio display, gallery display, website, self-promotion, photo contests, etc. Clients are not allowed to reproduce any images produced by the photographer for any purpose without written consent.